For over 40 years, Kaplan Medical has been dedicated to helping aspiring doctors prepare for and pass their medical licensing exams.
We are proud to offer the most innovative study tools available on the market and our dedicated staff of expert advisers and faculty ensures that
doctors and medical students receive the guidance and support they need.
At Kaplan Medical, our students’ success is our goal.
Kaplan Medical’s USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2017: 7-Book Set offers in-depth review with a focus on high-yield topics in every discipline – a comprehensive approach that will help you deepen your understanding while focusing your efforts where they’ll count the most.
Used by thousands of medical students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 1, Kaplan’s official lecture notes are packed with full-color diagrams and clear review.
Pharmacology, Physiology, Biochemistry and Medical Genetics, Immunology and Microbiology, Anatomy, and Behavioral Science/Social Sciences—are updated annually by Kaplan’s all-star expert faculty.
The Best Review
- More than 2,700 pages covering every discipline you’ll need on this section of the boards.
- Full-color diagrams and charts for better comprehension and retention.
- Clinical correlations and bridges between disciplines highlighted throughout.
- Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes for efficient study.
- Chapter summary study guides at the end of every chapter for easier review.
- Updated annually by Kaplan’s all-star expert faculty.
The only official Kaplan Lecture Notes for USMLE Step 1 cover the comprehensive information you need to ace the exam and match into the residency of your choice:
Up-to-date: Updated annually by Kaplan’s all-star faculty.
* Integrated: Packed with clinical correlations and bridges between disciplines.
*Learner-efficient: Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes.
*Trusted: Used by thousands of students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 1.